Monday, February 9, 2009

A Simple Success Strategy for Women Entrepreneurs

Your Virtual Team can be responsible for much more than just administrative jobs. Perhaps you need a VA to input your monthly statements, pay bills, or generate reports. A VA can also track your expenses and mileage, and work with your accountant. Once you come up with your specific list of needs, you'll be able to hold a productive interview with VA candidates where you can spell out the exact qualifications necessary. Feel free to start small and you will find that there is no lack of things to outsource to a VA! When I first started working with a VA, I started small so I could see if it would really work for me. I outsourced a mail merge and shipping project, and the feeling of relief that I experienced when I emailed my project and instructions to my VA was incredible! The project turned out great, and that was the moment I experienced the emotional and time-freeing benefits of working with a VA.

Most times, building a virtual team starts with locating a Virtual Assistant (VA) who takes care of the administrative tasks in your business. A VA is an independent contractor who runs her own business providing administrative support to other solo practitioners. I outsourced a mail merge and shipping project, and the feeling of relief that I experienced when I emailed my project and instructions to my VA was incredible!

5 comments: